Welcome to the official blog for Raleigh India 12I | July - August 2012



Welcome to the Official Blog for Raleigh India 12J September - December 2012.



Tuesday 11 August 2009

Raleigh by Nick Woods

Raleigh, by Nick Woods, Charlie 2
I am more than a tourist. I am more than a traveller. Raleigh has given me the experience of giving back. Instead of just taking and taking from the world, I, with the rest of the venturers in India, am trying to make a difference. Whether its digging holes to plant mango trees or just taking time to play with the local kids. Raleigh has given me this special and noble opportunity to change the way I perceive the world. The world will change if you want it to.

1 comment:

  1. Sitting waiting for flight back from Copenhagen...he took me at last! We all loved your writing Nick. We're really proud of you, got a steak lined up with your name on it for when you get back. love you xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete