Welcome to the official blog for Raleigh India 12I | July - August 2012



Welcome to the Official Blog for Raleigh India 12J September - December 2012.



Friday 24 August 2012

The Last Venturer Messages....

Hello all, and sorry for the sporadic internet updates from the adventure phase here in Kerala - blame the sporadic internet connection. Anyway, here are a few messages from our venturers who'll be home in under a week!

From Richard Scott

Hi Dad,
Good to hear from you. We're packing right now and are leaving for the adventure challenge this afternoon which I'm excited about. Hoping to get some good photos.

Quick side note: could you get some porridge before I get back? Because, after having it here pretty much everyday, I can't get enough of it. It's seriously good.

Hope everything is going well. See you soon!

Patrick

To Charlotte Nedd,
Hey my love! Thanks for your message and I'm glad you liked the blog post - had fun writing it :-) Miss you loads and it's good to hear that Breaking Bad is still brilliant. Missing that now too!

We're leaving for the adventure phase this afternoon which I'm getting excited about. Hope you're having a good time back at home. Missing you. See you very soon! :-) Patrick <3 em="em">

From Amy Kerr,

To Scott Riby,
Happy 1 year anniversary baby! I'm so sorry I can't be with you today but I'm sure Penny will give you extra love. Not long to go and then we can party! I love you so much. Amy Xxx P.S. Make sure Mum gives you my present!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Myr foxtrot 3

    hope the trip is going great your mom has been saying its great over there!! cant wait to here all of your stories.. I hope there is loads of bugs and insects are all over you at night:)
    love Christian & Vincent xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. To frangipani foxtrot 1 darling hoping you are having fun in Kerala ! Thinking of you and can't wait to see you and hear all! We had a great time in Amsterdam! Live that city and will take you! Sending lots of love see you tues xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi TJ -Dad here. Hope you have been doing well. Have you learned how to speak the language fluently yet? Ha. India must be a very interesting place. I hope you're enjoying the great food - I wish I could. You'll have to tell me all about it in great detail - yum. Ok, I don't expect you to come back as a Chef in six weeks...but could you? I can set the table and you can tell me all about it.

    Have a day,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Sophie Eaton Foxtrot 2
    Hi Sophs, I am guessing that you are coming to the end of your adventure phase soon and will be heading back to base for the end of your trip. I was sorry not to speak to you but P and Daddy said that you sounded so happy. Will and I came back from Cornwall yesterday but Dad and W have now headed off to the airport for Corfu. Will did so well in his GCSEs - he is officially a genius! Phoebe has gone off to a party so for the first time in weeks all is peace and quiet. Phew. I will make ready for your return home and plan some delicious English food!! I Will be at the airport to meet you. Love you lots and can't wait to hear all about your adventures. Love Mxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Myriam, Foxtrot 3,
    We had Alexandro and Federicka here for dinner last night and it was lovely to meet them both and to be able to thank them personally for their kindness to you in Milan in June. He was very complimentary about you and your time with his firm. So really well done!. I hope your adventure section is going well and that you are healthy and safe. Lots of love and dying to see you next week... Love Mum X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone! As i can see you're all verry good people!
    I'm looking forward. I turn 17, october 19th. So i think i'm the youngest one. I'm in touch with a few durch people and english people. See you in India.

    Gr Joris Moolhuijsen

    ReplyDelete