Welcome to the official blog for Raleigh India 12I | July - August 2012



Welcome to the Official Blog for Raleigh India 12J September - December 2012.



Monday 27 September 2010

Meet the Field Base team

Field Base is a hive of activity as the permanaemt Raleigh India staff and the Advanced Volunteer Managers busily prepare for the India 10k expedition. But here they take 5 mins out of their day to tell you a little something about themselves ...
 
Name: Mark Ashby
Role: Country Director
Loves: Monster munch - one of many great things from the 80’s that is so good it is still cool now, like stone washed jeans
Hates: Porridge – a big problem in this job!
Random Fact: I can cut string with my bare hands!
Luxury Item: Hot water that comes out of the tap!
No. 1 day I was born: Coz I Luv You by Slade




Name: Anna Tate
Role: Country Programme Manager
Loves: Great friends, good food, preferably at a beach
Hates: Bad manners
Random Fact: I once swallowed a chicken bone
Luxury Item: Double bed
No. 1 day I was born: I Just Want to Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb







Name: Del Roberts
Role: Deputy Progamme Manager
Loves: FiancĂ©e, running and spinning at the Gym – in that order!
Hates: Not being able to run
Random Fact: I’ve hand fed a female black rhino dates and I had a cup of tea made for me by Prince Andrew.
Luxury Item: Three pairs of trainers and running gear
No. 1 day I was born: Squeeze Me, Please Me by Slade




Name: Charlotte Parbery-Clark
Role: Medic
Loves: Good hugs, naps and scuba diving
Hates: spiders
Interesting Fact: Used to sponsor a three legged badger and fox
Luxury Item: Face moisturiser
No. 1 day I was born: Hello by Lionel Richie
\



Name: Laura Burnet
Role: Medic
Loves: The sunshine
Hates: The mosquitoes!
Interesting Fact: Got my stargazing badge at Brownies
Luxury Item: The photobook from my sister
No. 1 day I was born: Holding Out For a Hero by Bonnie Tyler





Name: John Miller
Role: Logistics Manager
Loves: To travel
Hates: People who talk to supermarket checkout staff and spend ages looking for their purse
Interesting Fact: Spent the last 10 months following the sun around the world - and intend to continue for the next 10.
Luxury Item: iPod
No. 1 day I was born: When by Kalin Twins



Name: Doug Meehan
Role: Logisitics Coordinator
Loves: Croquet
Hates: Pully suitcases
Interesting Fact: My great great ... Great Aunt is on the British five pound note
Luxury Item: Willy's Wonky Chocolate Factory A dime bar
No. 1 day I was born: True by Spandeau Ballet



Name: Polly Carpenter
Role: Communications Officer
Loves: The feel of sun on my skin and amongst good friends - ideally in a field at Glastonbury
Hates: My hair going frizzy
Interesting Fact: Earlier this year I featured on a pop single that reached the dizzy heights of No. 107 in the charts
Luxury Item: My luxury travel pampering kit my lovely work colleagues got me – everything a glamorous traveler could need
No. 1 day I was born: Hello by Lionel Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment