Welcome to the official blog for Raleigh India 12I | July - August 2012



Welcome to the Official Blog for Raleigh India 12J September - December 2012.



Tuesday 18 September 2012

WELCOME TO EXPEDITION 12J - How to use the blog & what you can expect


My name is Graham and I’ll be keeping you all up to date with regular updates about our teams on Expedition 12J. You can use this blog to keep up with all the news from our teams on the community and environmental projects and on trek, and from our team at Fieldbase.

This will also be the best way to communicate all non-urgent messages to your family or friends in the teams. Post a comment below any post stating the person’s name and team and we’ll see that it reaches them as soon as possible.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on what is going to be an exceptional experience for all involved. There will be more to come very soon.

4 comments:

  1. To Anna - Logs Manager Team 12J

    Hi there Anna & the team of 12J,
    Thanks for the great photo taken by David and the update/explanation re the blog from Graham. Looks like a 'fun bus'!
    Glad to hear you've all made it to fieldbase and we're looking forward to seeing some great shots of lots of interesting things and reading fabulous news of you all on the Raleigh blog.
    Love to Anna and best wishes to the rest of Team 12J,
    Mum/Lindy Richardson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura- hoping you re getting our blogs! All well here and Alice preparing for her trip to Malawi tomorrow. Will have 3 daughters on 3 different continents!! Sounds so interesting and exciting there and envy you swimming in natural pool etc. Most of North of England have natural pools in their gardens -terrible flooding again! Do hope mosi's staying away and you enjoy this amazing country. Mum and Alice
    Laura Wanless Expedition 12J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joke Zeilstra to Joris Moolhuijsen expedition 12J
    Hoi Joris als 54+ moet ik eerst even uitproberen of dit goed komt. Daarna ga ik het op school ook proberen. ik weet niet of de site geblokkeerd wordt. Als dat zo is ga ik kijken wat ik eraan kan doen zodat iedereen toegang heeft en jou mailtjes kan sturen. De foto bewees dat je er echt bent. De site laat zien hoe bijzondere de trip is. Al wat van je zus gehoord? We keep in touch. Groetjes Joke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris Wilson - Expedition 12J

    Chris!!! I really hope you get this and you've got my text message. If you didn't I said I've got an assessment day with crystal ski on the 9th November which I'm kinda pooing myself about haha. But.... I'll most likely be able to come to Scotland in December cause its a reserve job :). I'm bait confused on how the site works so I haven't seen what you guys are doing yet but that's probably cause I'm a technophobe haha. I hope your having fun and I can't wait to here from you again. I'll send you another blog thing later this week, missing you like crazy.

    Lots of love,
    Abi xxxx

    ReplyDelete