Welcome to the official blog for Raleigh India 12I | July - August 2012



Welcome to the Official Blog for Raleigh India 12J September - December 2012.



Tuesday 2 February 2010

Oh the joys of an Indian Summer

As the sun set on yet another glorious day here in India I took the opportunity to grab a few snaps of our new field base which hopefully capture the fabulous zen (shall we say) that surrounds the place. 

I even managed to exchange a few pleasantries with our neighbor and established his name to be Rom or Raam or even Ream – the local lingo still manages to escape me!

And here is Vijay our Host Country Venturer Coordiantor, in his element with his one true love - the cricket bat!

And finally the logs store and dining room which lies in wait of our unsuspecting logs manager Tom, who is currently enroute with Helen, one of our Medic team.  They have kindly volunteered to come early to give us an extra hand - that's the Raleigh spirit we love!

1 comment:

  1. Hate seeing Vijay playing cricket without me!!! Sen him my best! Wish I was out there again!!

    ReplyDelete