Welcome to the official blog for Raleigh India 12I | July - August 2012



Welcome to the Official Blog for Raleigh India 12J September - December 2012.



Wednesday 22 October 2008

Radio Raleigh Debut!

Sunday evening saw the debut of Radio Raleigh on expedition 08I. All the Alpha groups excitedly huddle around in anticipation of the show. We play music and give news from all the Alpha groups, sports results and World News. This week saw the addition of The Worlds Weird and Wonderful news an a mystery guest - Sorcerer extraordinaire The Great Gavidini who transformed himself into an elephant!


2 comments:

  1. Hi sam!
    Katie here, the radio idea sounds good! Would be great to hear to on the podcast! How are you getting on with everything? Im hoping to get a letter from u soon. Thats if u have wrote one lol Im going to be qualified in 2 weeks!! and start my new job!
    Hope u get my letters soon! i have written 2!
    Love u so much!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom
    Got your first letter yesterday. We have now written 2. It was lovely to "hear your voice". Hope everything is going well at Alpha 1. It sounds like you got great training! H and I leave for Seattle tomorrow. I will call S when I am there. We all miss you lots and lots and can't wait to see you and hear all the stories.
    Lots of love, Mum.

    ReplyDelete